05 January, 2016

The New Year Magic!

The new year 2016 is here, and  people start making resolutions, picturing and wondering about all the great things the new year will bring, the phrase "2016 surprise me" is very common these days, so I started thinking about what I really wanted for this year, and how could  it be different from the past and I realized that I would think that I never knew what the destiny had prepared for me and there was always a big question mark on what was going to become of it. So it kind of released me from taking control over what I what wanted or what to do, I thought it was like a magical process and that I had to imagine that maybe I'd get a new car and by the end of the year I would have it, that if I pictured going to Paris I would be there by the end of the summer. Guess what! it doesn't work like that, I mean of course it's important to know what you want and if you can imagine it is better, but the main part is working towards it motivated everyday to accomplish it with every little step you take you get closer, maybe you still don't know how you are going to make it happen but start moving , you will regret it if you stay just picturing and not doing, at least I'm going to go do everything I can to make my resolutions happen this time and if I don't make it at least I'll be closer!.. So don't wait for the magic to happen, go ahead take over the 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment